SALEM HOUSE OF PRAYER షాలేము ప్రార్థన మ౦దిరము
SALEM HOUSE OF PRAYER was established in the year 1965 with Sunday worship by 3 elders. It was established in a small hut. Only Sunday worship was conducted with 20 to 25 believers and as the congregation grew they demolished the hut and built the church with an about 1200 sft which was accommodating 250 people.
As the congregation grew the church Pastor Bhanudayakar & elders of the church decided to renovate and increase two more floors and completed as per plans and the church construction was completed and dedicated for the Glory of God on 13th march 2006.
God has been blessing the ministry of this church., Today the membership is over 300 families Salem church is an independent and not supported by any special group, it is financed simply by the unsolicited gifts of God’s people who, believing in its strategic value, feel compelled of the Spirit to give towards its advance.
Salem church provides lunch for the congregation on every Sunday by the grace of God almighty.
Salem house of prayer is committed to bring God’s immense blessing touch to millions of heartbroken people in their soul, mind & body through ministries in remote villages of AP.